Here are some references that I have found to be excellent sources of information & insight for Outdoor Adventure:
- ABC’s Offtrack Podcast – Presented by Ann Jones, head outside and venture Off Track for a show about the great outdoors.
- Adventure Journal – An American online magazine devoted to outdoor adventure in all its forms.
- Wet Tropics Management Authority
- Feathers and Photos – Australia’s birding and bird photography forum.
- awsg.org.au - This organisation focuses on migratory flyways, and produces very high quality research papers, under the title of 'Stilt'.
- Atlas of Living Australia
- Simon Cherriman
Trekking & Backpacking:
- Bibbulmun Track – One of the world’s great long distance walk trails, stretching 1000km from Kalamunda in the Perth Hills, to Albany on the south coast.
- popupbackpacker.com – published by Nick Gatel.
- Atlas of Living Australia – a cool Australian nature database.
Drawing & Painting: